Longtime sports columnist Woody Woodburn joins us tonight to talk about his book project. WOODEN & ME: Life Lessons from My Two-Decade Friendship with the Legendary Coach and Humanitarian to Help “Make Each Day Your Masterpiece.” Woody is with us today to talk about his long time relationship with Coach John Wooden.
Discussion Topics with Woody
1. Talk about your relationship with John Wooden and how it began.
2. How you decided to write the book?
3. He was more than a basketball coach to his players. What was their personal interaction?
4. John Wooden always seemed like such a humble man. Can you describe the man.
5. How has book writing changed over the years?
6. Would Coach Wooden still be a great coach in this era?
7. Talk about his style on the court.
8. Are there any coaches of today which can be compared to John Wooden?
Please get involved with the Wooden & Me Kickstarter project to assist in the documentation and preservation of John Wooden.
Be sure and see more of Woody’s information at Woody Woodburn.