Touched by a book deeply, readers of The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate mourned the loss of the gorilla that the book is based upon. It goes to show the power of good writing that we fell in love with a fictitious character and then, by extension, felt the emotion that we did for an animal that most of the readers never got a chance to see. But Mr. Schu did. Be sure to check out his tribute to Ivan.
- The One and Only Ivan’s REAL Ivan passes away.
- Eric Sheninger– EdTech SpotLight
- 60 Ways to Use Twitter in the Classroom
- 20 Web 2.0 Sites That Don’t Require a Student Email
- Three Ring.Com- Great tool for portfolios
- How Students are Embracing Tech for Learning– What would the show be without an Infographic
- Lane Smith- KidLit Spotlight