With over 15 years experience in broadcasting as a producer, on air talent and social media coordinator, Rich Sullivan knows social media and how it can benefit an individual or organization.
Guest: Rich Sullivan
Clear, persuasive communicator with proven skills in sponsor, advertiser and stakeholder relations and negotiations.
Core competencies include:
• Social & Digital Media
• Marketing & Advertising Strategy
• Accomplished Spokesperson
• Television & Radio Broadcasting
• Program Management
• Client & Stakeholder Relations
1. Your evolution and use of social media
2. Social Media at a radio station
3. Following sports through social media – Super Bowl this week. PGA just banned live tweeting from media members during tournaments
4. Companies having entire social media departments
5. College and universities offering degrees in social media marketing
6. Can social media hurt attendance at sporting events?
7. Technology in what you do
8. Rich’s involvement with charity and how a charity can benefit from social media
9. The one piece of technology or gadget you can’t live without