We are going to go off the grid tonight with Shane Lewis. He’s an adventurer, a self-described adrenaline junkie, and a survivor. He’s survived 5 foster homes, 4 institutional boarding schools and every obstacle you can imagine. He’s now globetrotting our world and being an “extreme athlete” in every sense of the word, but he never loses perspective – Learning about himself and life along the way.
His book is Growing Up: Institutionalized to globetrotting – details his life and his adventures. It’s received a ton of 5-star reviews. Shane is also one of the stars in the Discovery show “Naked And Afraid”
Discussion And Interview With Shane Lewis
1. How do you describe what you do?
2. A way of life, and being an inspiration to others.
3. How tech savvy are you, or do you have to be?
4. Do you look at tech in a different way, maybe now it could save your life
5. What reaction from other people
6. What is the one place that still remains on your bucket list
7. Do you have any unique stories
* 50th episode – Thanks all around. Steve, Deb, everyone at mission control, all my guests, my wife and my Mom who never misses a show.