Join the Busy Ladies as we continue our series on Grief. This week we talk about acceptance and hope. Find out how you are not alone out there and that there are places to go for help.
- Accepting your grief does not mean it will go away
- Accepting means you can start to function in everyday life again
- Accepting that life goes on even when your loved one is no longer here
- Are you working through your grief and trying to find hope?
- Are you seeking professional help or a support group?
- Check out some websites that will help you through the process
Help for you is out there! Join a support group, go see a doctor, share with your friends and family and let them know you need them now more than ever.
Debbie – Twitter Laurin – Twitter