The Conversation Corner covers a wide variety of topics interviewing special guests in their industry which have an impact to your modern life.
Fortune has published their World’s Most Admired Companies.
What makes an admirable company? Is it value, customer service, products or perhaps name recognition. Looking back on successful and admirable companies, what has changed and what has happened over time? Who are the winners and losers.
Podcast: Play in new window
| More Options
Rick and Steve discuss Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
1. What makes an admirable company?
2. The Fortune list. Do we agree with the rankings?
3. Loyalty – employees and employers – does it have to go both ways?
4. What are some of the admired occupations?
5. Who are the innovators from 30 years ago and now.
iTunes | Stitcher Radio | Blackberry | iOS App | Android App | RSS | Contact Show